FAUX - Chapter 3 FAUX - Chapter 3

Nice

I like this because it reminds me of a comic ^-^ that is animated in some points.

Laysamon Transform Laysamon Transform

nice

I'm glad some one has gotten a digimon animation on newgrounds. I did a transformation animation and submittted it also but the speicial effects weren't as good as yours. good job. It was a bit slow but well done ^-^ but for me my favorite transformations will allways be 1-3 of digimon.

Joe Zombie :: Episode 6 Joe Zombie :: Episode 6

MOVIE

I wish they'd make Joe zombie a movie I't just that good.

Passion Collaboration Passion Collaboration

This was bitchen

I was suprised no one drew the girl who sit in her chair sketching some stairs that had sora on it and the picture comes to life but riku is running on the other side of the stairs.
Graphics They were phenomenal so I gave you a ten, Styles were very good some I liked more than others but still very good because I couldn't do better ten, Sound loved the song but prefer the english one but I loved it none the less because your drawings showed what the lyric was talking about and I listen to the english version all the time For example where it said angels in flight in japanese there was an angel oh sorry sond 10,Violence wasn't much but I still gave ten, humor didn't see any0, oh and interactivity is ten because the buttons and every thing worked well and looked great and was cool how the litte lights came off the button after you pressed it.
overall 10

one questionWhy did most off it seem it was centered around Sora and Kiari?

But this was still bitchen though.

FBF - The shakes FBF - The shakes

thanks

This really helps and explains alot.

A 30 Second Sonic A 30 Second Sonic

Interesting

The music was listenable so I gave sound a 10, graphics where much like others but you had no good backround so it got an 8, violence not much just a couple of destroyed robots so you got a 6, style loved it how you put all of it together but you need more of longer flash with a story but I still loved it so I gave it a 10, humor none, interactivity none overall a 7 it wasn't that bad.

Electronix responds:

thanks fror your intricate review...it is really appriciated

I was annoied with myself for not making a background...the general idea before I made the flash was that this would be a training simulator made my tails...but I thought that was stupid so I scrapped it...

I never made a background though :S

Anime Collab Anime Collab

Ater 8 months of waiting and looking at the forum

This shit was tight .shit I hope You guys make another anime collab, all those people talking about it just don't know how much time and work into this but from me checking in every once in a while I think yah did a hell of a good job and don't let any one tell you any worse.

Math Class Math Class

This lights up my day every day

I watch this one every day this my favorite of all your flash vidoes.
I've been watching it every day since 3-4 weeks ago and I signed up to be on your list on your web site. If I could meet you and smiffy in real life I would............................
ask for you guys autograph or artograph or both But me and my friends agree this is definently great indeed two thumbs way up high. ;)

Yet Another Day Yet Another Day

Wow Wow it's just awsome and totally cute

I loved it and It was greaaaaaaaaat it seemed like one big chibi or super deform. I've been telling my friends at school and telling them how great this and your other work was. I gave it a five. It was very cute and well drawn (even my mom liked it)hope you come up with more great work.;)